Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
$16.00 – $22.00
Cedrus atlantica (Morocco)
Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil delivers a superb fragrance that whispers a gentle masculine energy used for grounding and meditation purposes.
- Aphrodisiac (Loving)
- Relaxes Body/Mind
Dr. Nick's Notes
If I were attracted to wearing perfumes or cologne daily, this one would surely be the ONE. Comparing all of my cedarwood oils, this has to be my favorite. This viscous oil carries a full spectrum of information which spells out a sweet masculine scent with smooth grounding base notes of very elevated qualities.
To use Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, I take one drop and apply it neat on my neck & chest and rub it around my aura. Sometimes I place a drop in between my third eye before a meditation or grounding intention. Vaporized, the oil is very calming, grounding yet expansive. The fragrance of Atlas Cedarwood oil provides sensual aphrodisiac properties, think "Making Love".
Some of my favorite oil combinations with cedar include Royal Sandalwood & Blood Orange - the combination of these three oils in a VAAAPP vaporizer are a REMARKABLE entry to heaven, available as the Cosmic Orgasm through our website.
In Peru, a room full of individuals including myself passed around the trio combination for a half hour each taking about 1 minute through an tasty etheric experience which could be compared to a aromatic orgasm. It's something a person must experience to really understand, I felt in AWE of the beauty of the moment(s).
I have experience with Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil directly on warts and it seems to work on safely & easily dissolving them over 1-2 weeks - I am inconsistent with my application, but I imagine that if I used the oil 2-3 times daily for four weeks, I would permanent remove any warts I have on my foot.
One source recommends to avoid use of this oil in pregnancy. Quite interesting that the Egyptians included cedarwood in the embalming process.
EOW's Essential Oil Blends with Atlas Cedarwood include: Cosmic Orgasm, Return to Grace, Celest~TreeAL, Oil of Elevation
How to Use
- May apply neat or combine with carrier oils. Topical use can cause irritation in some individuals and it is HIGHLY recommended to skin test your compatibility of cedar oil use before using this oil topically.
- Wonderful oil to appreciate in a vaporizer, very relaxing!
- Okay to place directly on warts.
- Excellent to combine with other oils for aromatic purposes: bergamot, clary sage, cypress, jasmine, neroli, petitgrain, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang
~ Be Blessed ~
Notes: Wildcrafted OR Organic
Terpenes: atlantone, cadinene, caryophyllene, cedrol
Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995)
Salvatore Battaglia, The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy (Australia: The Perfect Potion, 1997)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *