$44.00 – $444.00
Tuberose Absolute (Polianthes Tuberosa L.)
Heaven’s bouquet, Tuberose Absolute is a wild gem ~ exotic flower extract that adds decadence, comfort and complexity into any formulation!
- Botanical Perfumery
Aromatic Scent: Deeply Floral Bouquet, Succulent Honey Hues with Nourishingly Sweet Complex Depth ~
Dr. Nick Notes
Tuberose Absolute Essential Oil is more truly a very rare & exotic solvent extract of Tuberose Absolute ~ necessary for any botanical perfumer's treasure trove! Tuberose absolute is extracted from the highly aromatic Tuberose flower that is native to Central be found being cultivated in France, Morocco, Sri-Lanka, Egypt and India. Tuberose Absolute is commonly used in high-end natural perfumery and is considered to be an aphrodisiac. Spicy undertones, touches of green, wafts of floral spice draped in floral decadence.
Tuberose is believed to be calming to the nervous system and promote creativity, sensuality, and a positive outlook on life. Very small amounts of Tuberose Absolute are able to markedly change other botanical formulations aromatic qualities - try several drops or less than 1% to see how it plays well with your favorite natural perfumes. Wonderful treat to explore in your bathtub with flower petals for a sensual experience with your loved one! The aromatic qualities seem to sit and evolve for hours ~ In-JOY
How to Use
- Applied directly to the wrists and around the neck, chest to sweep yourself away.
- 1-3 drops into your running bath water with some Rose petals for a sensual treat.
- Infuse into your favorite massage oil or natural lubricant ~ enjoy with a partner to enhance sensual play.
- Use in perfumery blends to promote creativity, sensuality, and deeper romance - small amounts go a long way!
Moderate risk of skin sensitization. Recommended dermal maximum of 1.2% as stated by Tisserand and Young.
Blends Well With: Blue Lotus Absolute, Cananga, Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense Sacra, Rose-Geranium, Jasmine Sambac, Nutmeg, Pink Lotus Absolute, Rose Absolute, Rose-Otto, Myrrh (CO2), Vanilla(CO2), Ylang Ylang
Country of Origin: Sri-Lanka
Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted
Parts of Plant Used: Flowers
Key Constituents: (E)-Methyl Isoeugenol, Methyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl Benzoate, Hexadecanoic Acid, Oleic Acid, 1,8-Cineole, (Z)-5,11,14,17,-Eicosatetraenoate methyl, Benzyl Salicylate, (E)-Isoeugenol, α-Terpineol, (E,E)-Farnesol, Methyleugenol, (E,E)-α-Farnesene, (Z,Z)-9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, Benzyl Cyanide, 2-Phenylethyl ester benzoic acid
~ Intoxicating Flowers Casting Spells ~
- Tisserand, R., Young, R., & Williamson, E. M. (2014). Essential oil safety: a guide for health care professionals (2nd ed.). Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier.
- The Aromatherapy Practitioner Reference Manual: The Complete Reference Book of Over 350 Aromatic Plant Extracts, Index of Biologically Active Phytochemicals, Clinical Index and Taxonomical Index (Volumes 1 and 2)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *