Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica granatum) ~ [CO2 Extract]
CO2 Extracted Pomegranate Seed Oil provides a superior skin-care ingredient and carrier oil product rich in Punicic Acid, or Omega-5 Fatty Acid – soothing while providing increased skin elasticity. Pomegranate Seed Oil benefits include:
- Increases Skin Elasticity
- Skin Tonic
Aromatic Scent: Sweet, silky, decadent and nutty
Dr. Nick Notes
Pomegranate seed oil is a deeply therapeutic oil for the skin. This rich oil contains high levels of flavonoids and punicic acid which assist in soothing and beautifying the skin. A superior botanical ingredient to add into skin-care, body care or massage oil formulations which add into the silky feel and make absorption into the skin more rich.
Punicic acid is a unique Omega-5 Polyunsaturated fatty acid that makes up the majority of the active constituents of pomegranate seed oil. It has anti-inflammatory, regenerating, and tonifying effects on the skin ~ commonly used in cosmetic products for this reason. Once you find this botanical ingredient & experiment with it… you’ll innerstand Pomegranate Seed extract’s value for skin care.
Pomegranate Seed oil (CO2 Extract) may improve skin elasticity, relieve redness & reduce the appearance of scars. Does a great job of moistening hair and skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind. Overall, it is a potent tonic for epithelial cells and a superior botanical ingredient for skin, hair and body care!
How to Use
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is great to use as an ingredient in lotions, massage oils, skin serums, cosmetics, hygiene products, and salves.
- Can be used on irritated, inflamed, or damaged skin to bring about relief and promote regeneration.
- Only small amounts (try 2.5-10%) of the oil are necessary to receive benefits in your favorite body care products.
- Add into your daily skin care regiment.
May cause upset stomach if orally ingested, especially if not diluted – Intended for topical use.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Frankincense Carterii (CO2), Grapefruit Essence, Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute, Lavender, Raspberry Seed (CO2), Rose otto, Seabuckthorn Berry (CO2)
Country of Origin: Turkey
Extraction Method: C02 Extraction
Parts of Plant Used: Seed
Terpenes: Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Punicic acid, Arachidic acid, b-sisterol, steroids, Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
~ In Gratitude ~
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *