~ Digestive Travel Aid ~
Potent stomachic blend of carminative essential oils, a must have for international travel & food poisoning emergencies.
Ingredients – 100% pure & natural essential oils/CO2 Extracts PURE OR infused into Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol
- Organic Caraway, CO2 Extract (Germany)
- Fennel, CO2 Extract (Germany)
- Organic Ginger (Sri-Lanka)
- Organic Mace (Sri-Lanka)
- Organic Peppermint (India)
- Organic Star Anise, CO2 Extract (Vietnam)
Docta's Notes: Sweet, spicy and warming to the peripheral system, mixing the notes of mint, licorice and ginger in a therapeutic swirl ~ Bites so perfectly and balanced “to the Tee”. This blend was crafted as an easy solution travel carminative (to reduce gas) and stomach aid (due to poor digestion or stomach bugs). One or two drops can be mixed into a teaspoon of edible carrier oil (ie. Sesame, Coconut, Olive) and ingested before suspected or during stomach upset.
Peppermint may be beneficial (or irritating for some individuals) for heartburn and helps to reduce gas, providing mild sweetness and a solid foundation. Star Anise balances well with peppermint, further potentiating it's carminative properties while adding digestive, warming benefits of it's own. Ginger oil really adds a whole other dimension: warming, soothing to the stomach and well-known to potentially reduce nausea.
Uses: Try applying to the stomach using the clockwise massage method by infusing into a carrier oil. Not recommended for internal use undiluted – try 1 drop in a cup of hot tea or placing diluted in a capsule. Travel free of stomach cramps!
*** Digestif contains 100% pure & natural essential oils of Caraway (CO2), Fennel (CO2), Ginger, Mace, Peppermint, Star Anise (CO2), available as a pure concentrate OR Infused into Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol. This product has not been clinically tested for internal use and is not recommended to be used internally. If you wish to experiment use internally, do not take this formula undiluted – VERY CONCENTRATED.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *