— OR —
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is a broad-spectrum anti-bacterial extract that really captures a spicy angelic layer of heaven for culinary purposes.
- Anti-Microbial (Viral, Bacterial, Parasites, Fungal)
- Digestive Aid (Reduces Gas [carminative], slows digestion, reduces insulin release)
- Diaphoretic (Warms body, increases sweating)
- Stimulant (Mood, Immune, Cardiovascular and Sexual)
- Warts (?)
Dr. Nick Notes
This precious oil is phenomenal. Cinnamon Bark oil is a wonderful additive as a broad spectrum anti-microbial and varies in its uses from flavoring agents in cooking to homemade cleaning products. With its high potency and concentration of cinnamaldehyde, this oil is a strong irritant. Sweet, spicy and firey in energy, I am humbled by this one.
I use cinnamon bark essential oil s a key ingredient in both my Magick Mouthwash & Tooth Oil and add it to water spritzers to add invigoration and anti-septic properties. I love to spread it thin on red apple slices for the most ridiculous tasting apple on Earth though I don't recommend this use for anyone with a STRONG warning for intensity
NOTE: It's recommended not to use in foods or ingested unless diluted - cinnamon is a strong irritant and may irritate the oral mucosa for several hours to days - I do not suggest cooking or flavoring with this oil with sensitive individuals and ALWAYS dilute the oil first before ingestion.
Try putting a few drops in an ounce of honey as an appropriate dilution. This mixture is extremely anti-microbial and is said to be highly effective for candida.
How to Use
For use with a trained practitioner or under a physician's care. Must DILUTE before topical or oral ingestion.
Origin: Sri Lanka | Madagascar
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Part(s) of Plant Used: Bark
1,8-cineole, pinenes, alpha-terpinene, alpha terpineol, benzyl-benzoate, benzaldehyde, caryophyllene, cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl-acetate, cinnamyl-alcohol, cuminaldehyde, eugenol, geraniol, humulene, hydrocinnamalydehyde, limonene, linalol, para-cymene, phellandrene, phenyl-ethyl-alcohol, terpinen-4-ol, terpinolene
~ Be Blessed ~
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *