Angelica Root Extract (Angelica archangelica)
Angelica Root Extract is a potent plant ally for detoxification, restoring balance to the digestive system and resetting the emotional and spiritual body.
- Balances Nervous System (stimulant & relaxant)
- Botanical Perfumery
- Digestive Aid (carminative)
- Emotionally Balancing
- Helpful for Shock, Resetting physical / emotional body
- Powerful Diuretic / Detoxifyer
- Psychic Protection (energetic quality)
- Stimulates Respiratory System
Aromatic Scent: Spicy earthy notes, bitter fennel and celery root come together for a holistic musky experience.
Dr. Nick Notes
Angelica Root Extract (CO2 Extracted) is such a potent tool for resetting the emotional body, protecting against negative energy, balancing the nervous system, clearing the lymph system and detoxifying the blood. It’s no wonder that the Chinese revere this herb, “Dong Quai” as a wonder plant. My experience with Angelica Root oil has been limited to the CO2 Extract / Essential Oil – what I can attest to is the unique acute potency and energetic or magickal qualities.
Angelica Root Extract is a powerful balancing agent – when applied to the bottom of the feet, the mind slows, emotional capacity completely resets and a person feels restored. This extract works incredibly in conjunction with other energetic protective essences (ie. Galbanum, myrrh, cistus) and is a key component in our Psychic Protection formula. Angelica Root Oil may be used to aid for physical treatment for respiratory conditions (ie. Cold / flu) & the emotional effects along with the ailments. Very grounding yet expansive when used for meditation and as a tool to elevate consciousness.
Pure angelica root oil must be avoided on sensitive skin and should not be applied to the skin if exposed to UV light (avoid for up-to 24 hours).
How to Use
- Combine with Juniper and Black Pepper for the lymph system
- Combine with Frankincense and Myrrh for a cellular restorative synergy
- Diffuse into the environment to cleanse negative energy and balance the emotional system
- Helpful to enhance meditation – massage 1-3 drops into the bottom of the feet
- Infuse 0.5-2.5% into a carrier oil and massage over the belly for upset stomach
- Inhale deeply to physically ground and re-center
Known to have very small quantity of a carcinogenic agent (in addition to having other constituents which have proven anti-tumor properties) – very likely from a whole plant perspective, this extract is neutral to carcinogenic properties. As such, Angelica Root extract is not suggested for internal uses.
May cause severe sun-sensitivity reaction when applied to skin, avoid sunlight and artificial UV rays for 24 hours. Avoid use during pregnancy. Undiluted use may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals.
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Calamus Root, Cardamom, Elemi, Fennel, Galbanum, Ginger, Lemon, Myrrh, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Yarrow
Cultivation: Conventionally Grown
Country of Origin: Poland
Extraction Method: CO2 Extract
Parts of Plant Used: Roots
Terpenes: camphene, para cymene, rho cymenol, bornyl acetate, beta bisabolene, copaene, cryptone, cis ocimene, humulene oxide, limonene, myrcene, pentadecanolide, alpha phellandrene, alpha & beta pinene, beta phellandrene, trans ocimene, sabinene, terpinolene, terpinenol, and tridecanolide
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *