Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture *Members Only*
$44.00 – $77.00
Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture (Ganoderma sp.)
Now popularized in western society scientific evaluation, Reishi has been revered as the most important medicinal mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Once fabled through timeless intricate Chinese art & Daoist culture, Reishi is revered as the “Herb (Mushroom) of Immortality” for its plethora of beneficial life-promoting benefits.
- Adaptogenic balancing properties with regular use
- Anti-microbial properties
- Anti-viral (Studies suggest for Epstein Barr, HIV)
- Balances stress response
- General wellness health - mood, energy, stamina
- May Promote apoptosis in certain cancer cells
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports enhanced immune system
Aromatic Scent (Pure Ultrasonic Extract): Dry Earth, Moist Rich Soil, Soft Woody Fungal Tones.
Flavor Profile (Tincture): Warm Earthy Citrus Tones, Wholesome, Balanced & Pleasant.
Dr. Nick Notes
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) grows throughout the world, primarily growing wildly on hardwood trees. Reishi is currently being researched / evaluated as anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anti-viral, immune modulator & natural hypolipidemic agent. Reishi expresses an abundance of over 120 bioactive compounds with a wide-array of beneficial effects on the biological system. The unique triterpenes have a plethora of health-promoting / anti-tumor properties which are only expanded by the powerful phenols, peptides and polysaccharides present in Reishi.
Reishi mushroom seems to provide a deeper well from within to draw from - a quieting of the mind, nourishing of the physical body and an aid for meditation by developing one’s spiritual connection. This mushroom is truly diverse in the way it promotes a fortification of one’s baseline health - Reishi mushroom is a powerful ally for the goal of promoting health and longevity in the body, mind and spirit. Considered one of the king of herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), taken regularly you may inherently experience this ancient wisdom within.
From years of my personal relationship with experiencing Reishi (both taken alone and in formulations with other chinese herbs): My experience of the benefits from Reishi (powder) are typically conferred with regular usage and seem to be subtly perceived at about 2 weeks and at a more full / profound level at about 4-6 weeks of usage.
There seems to be a deeper, more profound interaction with our Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture. I notice a brightening of my inner calmness and enhancement of well-being immediately - this may be more subtle or more profound in others. This tincture seems to enhance my sense of radiance, and seems to generally compound in depth of effects with regular usage. For me this has shown itself as a mind more still, creativity more expressive, body feeling voracious for activity and self-care.
Our Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture is produced from Wildharvested Reishi Mushroom collected from epic forests in Southern Oregon. The final extract is enhanced with Champion Water Soluble C60 and stabilized with Organic Orange Spirits. Our first extract resulted from 1 pound of dried mushroom from an impressive sized 13 pound Wild Reishi Mushroom! We have about 24 (½ oz) bottles from our original batch. Future batches are planned to be from Organically Cultivated Reishi fruiting body grown on hardwood, when our suppliers do not have a supply discovered in the wild.
Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture is well worth exploring as a general health / wellness elixir.
What is your experience? Let us know in the comments please!
How to Use
We find for our Ultrasonic Extracts, sublingual absorption held for 30-60 seconds, leads to better subjective absorption / effects.
Try Cycling Usage as Follows (Max): 5 Days On, 2 Days Off ~ 6 Weeks On, 1 Week Off ~ 6 Months On, 1 Month Off
Here’s How We In-Joy Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Tincture:
- Using ¼ dropperful – 1 dropperful taken sublingually 30-60 minutes as desired, recommended at least once daily, optimum 2x day. We In-Joy with or without meals.
- We add into dressings, sauces and other culinary surprises for an added layer of vitality.
- Infuse ¼ dropperful into our tea or superfood smoothies to give a kick to our morning tonics.
Reishi has been used in Taoist cultures for millenium as a tonic herb. Likely safe for most populations for regular, consistent usage. Do not use if you have a known allergy to Reishi mushroom.
Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture is not well-studied for short-term or long-term consumption.
May choose to avoid usage in pregnancy ~ This is an experimental product!
Synergizes Well With: Ultrasonic Cacao Tincture, Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Tincture, Ultrasonic Salvia Tincture, Ultrasonic Skullcap Tincture, Ultrasonic Tulsi Tincture
Cultivation: Wildharvested (S. Oregon Forests) and Local Cultivation using Organic Practices.
Country of Origin: Ashland, Oregon - USA
Extraction Method: Ultrasonic Water Extraction
Parts of Plant Used: Fruiting Body
Ingredients: 10x Restructured Tub Springs Water, Ultrasonic Extracted Wild Reishi (Southern Oregon) infused into Organic Orange Spirits enhanced with Champion Water Soluble C60.
*This Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture is the first Ultrasonic Tincture we’ve enhanced using a water soluble C60 formulation! We are stoked with the results and may choose to enhance further Ultrasonic Extracts, including Reishi with an enhancement of Water Soluble C60.*
Reishi Active Constituents: Over 100+ compounds have been isolated / studied from Reishi Mushroom ~ Compounds include Coumarin, Ergosterols, Glycoproteins, Phenols, Peptides, Polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose, fructose and mannose), Triterpenoids (ganoderiol A and ganoderiol B) and many other myco-nutrients including ganopoly, ganodermanontriol and ganodermatriol.
- Sato, Hiroji, et al. "Ganoderiol A and B, new triterpenoids from the fungus Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)." Agricultural and biological chemistry 50.11 (1986): 2887-2890.
- Amdekar, Sarika. "Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi): source of pharmacologically active compounds." Current Science 111.6 (2016): 976.
- Haralampidis, K., Trojanowska, M. and Osbourn, A.E., Adv. Biochem. Eng., 2002, 75, 31-49.
- Mizuno, Takashi, et al. "Reishi, Ganoderma lucidum and Ganoderma tsugae: bioactive substances and medicinal effects." Food Reviews International 11.1 (1995): 151-166.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *