Ultrasonic Heimia “Sun Opener” Tincture *Members ONLY*
$33.00 – $55.00
Ultrasonic Heimia Sun Opener Tincture
Heimia Salicifolia, commonly known as the Sun Opener or Sinuchuchi ~ revered as an ancient Aztec herb used for divination purposes, legend speaks the fermented Heimia leaves are charged by the sun to create a Sun-Powered Elixir acting as a trance catalyst to the divine.
- Indigenous used in divination ceremonies
- Promotes Lucid Dreaming
Aromatic Scent (Pure Ultrasonic Extract): Coming Soon.
Flavor Profile (Tincture): Coming Soon.
Dr. Nick Notes
Heimia Salicifolia is a very unique botanical which I had some personal exploration with about 10 years ago using a Spagyric Extract from Al-Kemi. Heimia AKA Sun Opener is a mystic blend which was an “Elixir of the Sun” in Aztec communion with the divine. My experience with using the Spagyric Extract of Heimia was subtle expansion within the auditory realms and a general warm glow around lights and visual acuity.
Using Heimia as an ally, I explored the opportunity of expanding my consciousness and tapping into intuitive realms. Almost psychedelic in nature, yet subtle. At my current phase in life the Sun Opener seems like a powerful ally to deepen meditation, to hone intention and conscious manifestation. When the Sun Opener expands my perspective, I find creative ideas, insightful visions and a soft playful journey of consciousness. Heimia is not to be abused and has much wisdom to impart upon others.
Our Ultrasonic Extract is surely quite potent and I wish to share that I’ve read various reports of individuals using solvent extracted Heimia from questionable sources have inconvenient / damaging side effects using Heimia Salicifolia. These include ringing in the ears (tinnitus), moderate pains in the body, and even phantom itching. To be very clear, this is a plant which may not be suitable for everyone’s exploration.
By purchasing this extract, you are aware and agree to accept responsibility for any conscious (or unconscious) exploration. Please respect this ally, safely!
How to Use
We find for our Ultrasonic Extract Tinctures, sublingual (under the tongue) absorption held for 30-60 seconds, leads to better subjective absorption / effects. Heimia Salicifolia is not suggested for daily use and is probably best a few days / week max.
Here’s How We In-Joy Ultrasonic Heimia Salicifolia Tincture (still exploring):
- ¼ dropper to 2 dropperful used in synergy before deep meditation, contemplation or ceremonial intentions.
- Infuse ¼ – 1 dropperful into evening tea to give our dreams a soaring.
- Typically we In-JOY a single use in the evening on an intentional occasion.
- May use nightly for intentional dreaming to explore the night-realms.
* For considered use in healthy populations ~ Heimia is an Experimental Tincture for Explorative Plant Adventurers*
Some reports have found temporary phantom itch from using traditional Heimia. Other reports have found short-term auditory hallucinations, tinnitus or body pains. No safety data confirmed in pregnancy: do avoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have a known allergy to Heimia Salicifolia. Not recommended for patients with kidney or liver disease!
Ultrasonic Heimia Salicifolia Tincture is not well-studied for short-term or long-term consumption. If you consider usage with Heimia, consider experimental use with short bursts!
Avoid usage in pregnancy or breast-feeding ~ This is an experimental product without much safety data in this population.
Synergizes Well With: Ultrasonic Aztec Dream Herb Tincture, Ultrasonic Blue Lotus Tincture, Ultrasonic Damiana Tincture, Ultrasonic Kanna Tincture, Ultrasonic Mugwort Tincture, Ultrasonic Salvia Tincture, Ultrasonic Skullcap Tincture
Country of Origin: Mexico
Extraction Method: Ultrasonic Water Extraction
Parts of Plant Used: Leaves & Aerial Parts
Heimia Salicifolia Active Constituents (alkaloids) Noted in Literature Review: Lythrine, dehydrodecodine, Lythridine, Vertine, Heimidine, Lyfoline, Epi-Lyfoline & Heimia unique compounds including: 9β,2′-dihydroxy-4′′,5′′-dimethoxy-lythran-12-one or 9β-hydroxyvertine, (2S,4S,10R)-4-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-quinolizidin-2-acetate,
- Rumalla, C. S., Jadhav, A. N., Smillie, T., Fronczek, F. R., & Khan, I. A. (2008). Alkaloids from Heimia salicifolia. Phytochemistry, 69(8), 1756-1762.
- Malone, M. H., & Rother, A. (1994). Heimia salicifolia: a phytochemical and phytopharmacologic review. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 42(3), 135-159.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *