Tobacco Absolute (Nicotiana tabacum)
Musky, earthy and masculine, Tobacco Absolute is a pure Tobacco oil extract used in botanical perfumery and energetic formulas to capture the alluring potency of this sacred plant.
- Ingredient in Botanical Perfumery
- Sacred Anointing Oil
- Used For Ceremonial Purposes
- Not Intended for Internal / Therapeutic Usage
Dr. Nick Notes
Tobacco Absolute is a rich, pervasive botanical extract uncommon on the essential oil market. Primary purpose of this extract is a natural perfumery ingredient ~ The rich history of this planet is connected to indigenous cultures around the world from sacred plant medicine ceremonies to giving offerings to Great Spirit. When I shared time with respected indigenous shamans in the Amazon (ie. Herbert Quineros) I witnessed how tobacco is used in many rituals from medicine ceremony (Ayahuasca, Hape) and is used to strengthen one’s spiritual connection.
My father in his life was greatly connected to this plant and smoked tobacco a majority of his life - Tobacco Absolute reminds me of my connection with my father Dennis. Our Tobacco Absolute is a great ingredient for aromatic masculine colognes and also exudes a protective quality in energetic formulations. You can see some examples of this botanical alchemy in both our products Immersion & Essence of Wizard. My favorite methods of using this extract are both as an ingredient for formulation AND applied directly to my wrist points as a grounding botanical perfume.
For those who have a history with tobacco use (ie. smoking tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco or indigenous medicines Hape / Ambil) Tobacco Absolute is quite appetizing. This extract provides a way of connecting with this sacred plant without the biological up / downs that ingesting tobacco can provide. I’ve heard an experience from those who have used cannabis habitually for years describe that growing the plant after discontinuing smoking provides a similar connection point to cannabis, where ingesting the plant / the biological changes become no longer necessary or desired.
How to Use
- Applied to the wrists neat as a masculine or warm, smoky feminine aromatic quality.
- Dilute pure tobacco oil for ease of use & pouring. Fully soluble in perfumer’s alcohol, partially soluble in carrier oil (ie. Fractionated Coconut Oil).
- Use as a sacred anointing oil for ceremony to ground and for energetic protection. Wear on the body or apply to the wrists / lower abdomen or bottom of feet.
- Very special botanical ingredient to add into natural perfumes or formulations with an energetic protective quality.
Not for internal / therapeutic use. Contains nicotine. May be irritating on some skin types, test application on small area “patch test” before applying widely to the body.
Aroma: Earthy rich acidic pipe tobacco hues, with a bright sprinkle of fresh cherry. Soothing fire tenacious herbaceous notes on the dry-down Blends Well With: Angelica Root (CO2), Balsam of Peru, Sweet Basil, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Cedar (Atlas & Chinese), Cardamom, Cistus, Coffee (CO2), Elemi, Frankincense, Galbanum (CO2), Helichrysum, Lemongrass, Mace, Neroli, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rhododendron, Rose, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Spanish Marjoram, Spikenard, Thyme, Tuberose Absolute, Vanilla, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang Complete, Zanthoxylum
Origin: France | Bulgaria
Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted Absolute
Constituents / Terpenes: Caproic acid, Phenylethyl alcohol, Nicotine, Solanone, 3-Oxo-α-ionone, Myristic Acid, Ethyl Myristate, Neophytadiene, Palmitic acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, cis-Vaccenic acid, Stearic acid, Duvatrienediol isomer II, Duvatrienediol isomer III, Duvatrienediol isomer I, α-Tocopherol
~ Effervescently Fresh Puffs of Vitalizing Smoke ~
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *