$30.00 – $65.00
— OR —
Ingredients - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oils / CO2 Extracts / Absolutes infused into ORMUS Enhanced Fractionated Coconut Oil
Alchemy of the Moment: Spicy sweet dreams tantalize the true vision allowing physical reality to manifest dream consciousness. Divine essences collaborate to speak through with a non-physical knowingness in through the third eye. Sacred anointing formula bridge for ceremonial purposes to expand awareness of truth.
Birthed Feb 25, 2015.
Divine vibrations alchemized to stimulate true vision – incredible transformational anointing blend. Warm decadent sacred notes of luscious chocolate notes wrap together with the flighty Tulsi. Royal Sandalwood, Jasmine, Frankincense, Palo Santo play together to harmonize on a very high level of consciousness to match – Rosemary meets the combination matching the blend for freshness. Stunning to awareness, expand your consciousness with a single breath into the one.
Last Updated May 22, 2021.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – May 18, 2021
Verified review - view original
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – May 9, 2021
Thursday is a great blend
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – April 29, 2021
I use this oil for meditation purposes and I have found it to enhance my experience.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – April 27, 2021
You can feel the positive vibrations coming of all products as soon as you pick up the package from mail box!!
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – April 25, 2021
This with cosmic orgasm has brought meditations
To a next level.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – January 20, 2021
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – November 29, 2020
This scent is amazing. Here are my experiences:
– When I first smelled this, I was wandering around Bhakti Fest Midwest wondering what on Earth this divine smell was. I checked the DoTerra booth and smelled every single one of their products, nothing compared. I was in love with the smell I was smelling but couldn’t find it anywhere. I asked many people and none could tell me what it was. Later I purchased it, and I don’t remember how, but it changes when it goes from the bottle onto your skin and kind of mellows out, so when I originally purchased it, I thought, “Could this be it? I don’t know, maybe it’s close…” but only when I began to wear it did I realize it was the scent I had been smelling! It’s incredible.
– Started wearing it as my “signature scent”, it is incredibly uplifting and sort of makes me giddy. I love it even more. It has sort of cleansing energetic effect I feel, especially with obsessive thinking / thought patterns.
– A friend fell deeply in love with it and couldn’t get enough of it, and sheepishly asked me if I would share where I got it because it smells so good she wanted to get some for herself (..and she did!)
– Got initiated on a spiritual path and started wearing it to satsang (probably not a good idea, scents distract from the consciousness download) but my receptivity to my spiritual master SKYROCKETED. Like, holy shit, amazing. Very powerful, I would go into a trance almost instantly wearing this. I later received guidance that the smell was too strong to wear to satsang as it activates the sense organs and can distract people from their own receptivity + experiences (not a problem today since there is no in-person stuff going on)
– I sometimes also wear it if I want a boost in meditation. 🙂
I have reordered and not been without it since finding it like 3-4 years ago. I’m writing this review in hopes that this helps someone, as I’m surfing and trying to “branch out” to some new scents! Everything you make is amazing, thank you for existing. I appreciate your art.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – November 8, 2020
I use this daily to center myself.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – October 28, 2020
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – October 27, 2020
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – October 26, 2020
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – October 23, 2020
This is probably one of the most beautiful scents I have ever experienced. It is hard to put into words, it feels as though I have an expansion of consciousness and awareness, all I can say is I absolutely LOVE Third Eye. I put it on before my meditation and also before I go to sleep. It is so calming and grounding, I just love this blend and cannot wait to try the Chakra oils package set.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – October 15, 2020
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – August 10, 2020
Dude. I followed the video directions on the site and I use it before breathwork journeys and meditation.
During the first application I felt my Third Eye open WIDE.
I have been VERY open in my heart for the past 2 years with a natural draw to the color green.
Since using this — I’m about one month in — I’ve begun to notice much more synchronicity, I’ve had more active dreams where I solve problems in my waking life while asleep, and my color preferences have changed so much that I’ve decided to change my branding to purple. 😆
It’s been so powerful that I’ll be investing in the entire set, and urging the students who partake in my 90-Day Transformation program to utilize it as one of their Simple Daily Practices.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – June 29, 2020
I love the Third Eye Essential Oil. I love the way it make me feel in the morning, it brings a sense of balance to start my day.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – December 28, 2019
Breathing through my third eye has always amplified my meditation and psychedelic experiences. That’s why I was intrigued by this oil. Simply just rubbing a drop or two into palms, rubbing them together, and inhaling deep through my third eye down through my entire body.. that first breath opened up that channel SO BEAUTIFULLY. It’s so refreshing. It literally feels like a breeze running through the top of my head down through my being. It is a gift to own such a medicine. It smells lovely too Thank you Essential Oil Wizadry too, for your gift along with my purchase of a few other oils. It was very kind. And also very enjoyed.
(Essential Oil Wizardry) – July 27, 2019
This oil has been part of my morning meditation routine and will continue to be. And also when I need to take a midday nap it helps calm me down. Love the fragrance, and the quality is as good as it gets :pray:!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *