Giant Fir Essential Oil (Abies grandis)
Warm winters with family communing around the Christmas tree ~ uplifting, invigorating and protective tree essence, Giant Fir essential oil delivers a nostalgic aromatic, embodying the winter with powerful medicinal qualities for minor aches and stimulant qualities
- Analgesic (minor)
- Circulatory Stimulant
Aromatic Scent: Pulsating with Life, Coniferous, with Notes of Fresh Pine
Dr. Nick Notes
A truly unique and less common essential oil product, Giant Fir essential oil is like taking an invigorating walk through a magical forest. It is energetically uplifting while increasing mental clarity and focus. It is great to use for respiratory issues such as infection and congestion. Applied topically with a carrier oil, Giant Fir aids in relieving sore muscles & joints. Unique ingredient for the world of botanical perfumery with much untapped potential for synergizing therapeutic formulas.
At Essential Oil Wizardry, Giant Fir is a favorite botanical ingredient for infusing into our household beauty care products and house cleaning agents! Vitalizing, refreshing and soothing to the soul, Giant Fir is a superior ingredient to infuse into hair care products and spray cleaners. Truly a comforting extract to infuse into the home diffuser ~ great combined with Texas Cedar!
How to Use
- Diffuse into a room to purify and promote mental clarity and focus.
- Add 1-3 drops into a warm bath for deep relaxation & to aid in relieving sore muscles. and to leave you feeling refreshed.
- Add 0.25 – 2.5% to your favorite shampoos, soaps, and conditioners for a more vitalizing shower fresh experience!
- Dilute in a carrier oil (2.5 – 10%) and massage into sore areas on the body to relieve tension and promote an overall sense of wellbeing.
- Inhale through palms or in an Essential VAAAPP vaporizer to aid in congestion and support with other respiratory issues!
Unknown. Dilute before topical use, not suggested for internal consumption.
Blends Well With: Benzoin, Blood Orange, Cedar Atlas, Frankincense Carterii (CO2), Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Orange Essence, Black Pepper, Pine, Rosemary Cineole, Clary Sage, White Sage, Rosemary Cineole
Country of Origin: France
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Parts of Plant Used: Needles
Terpenes: β-Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, β-Phellandrene
~ Love Is The Holyday ~
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *