~ Carter’s Inspiration ~
Alleviate Blend is a potent synergy of regenerative herbs, plants, flowers, resins & spices designed to reduce inflammation, aid with wound healing and reduce scarring.
Ingredients – 100% pure & natural essential oils/CO2 Extracts infused into Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Organic Arnica, CO2 Extracted (Bosnia | Herzegovina)
- Organic Black Cumin, CO2 Extracted (India)
- Organic Copaiba Balsam (Peru)
- Organic Helichrysum (Bosnia | Herzegovina)
- Rose Absolute (Morocco)
- St. John’s Wort, CO2 Extracted (Austria)
- Organic Turmeric, CO2 Extracted (Vietnam)
Alleviate Blend was the first essential oil product we had named through a contest on our Instagram channel! This powerful formula was intuited by Carter Lipnick, our partner and team member at EOW and co-created together before his journey to Colorado. Alleviate is a potent blend of anti-inflammatory, regenerative extracts that have known properties to reduce bruising, scarring and speed the recovery of injuries (vulnerary plants).
Arnica montana is a plant that is used for reducing bruising and aids in reducing inflammatory response. Black Cumin offers a host of beneficial Omega Fatty acids and anti-inflammatory properties making the blend more nutritive. Rose Absolute provides anti-viral properties and is known as a supportive vulnerary plant to reduce scarring. St. John’s Wort can be great to aid skin after burns, cuts and is a wondrous topical support extract (Avoid application when exposed to direct sunlight). Turmeric also reduces inflammation and provides some anti-microbial activity.
The synergy behind this formulation provides a superior topical solution to aid in the recovery of injuries with the intent of shortening the duration of injury time and maximizing the recovery results. Let us know what you feel about Alleviate!
- Apply directly onto fresh/dried wounds as needed 1-3x/day.
- Can rub onto sprains, cuts, bruises or over injuries as needed.
- AVOID APPLYING ON SKIN EXPOSED TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT – may cause photosensitive reaction.