Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Tincture
$25.00 – $44.00
Ultrasonic Lion's Mane Extract (Hericium erinaceus)
Hericium erinaceus is a mushroom which has popularized by Eastern Asian traditional herbal use into a well-known modern brain tonic. Literature for Lion’s Mane Mushroom suggests to promote anti-inflammatory & immunostimulating properties in cells, animals and humans. 
Taken regularly, Lion's Mane has been evaluated to potentially provide some users effects including:
- Promotes Protection of Heart, Liver, Kidneys
- One review of the medical literature found improvement in anxiety, cognitive function and depression.
- Optimizes Immune System (anti-bacterial) & General Nervous System Performance
- Studies report Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) present in Lion’s Mane fruiting body (as used in our extract tincture)
- Supports Cognitive Function (focus, mental performance and clarity of mind)
Aromatic Scent (Pure Ultrasonic Extract): Rich, Earthy, Damp Fungal, Meaty, Life Enriching.
Flavor Profile (Tincture): Earthy Citrus Tones, Fungitarian Lobster Meaty, Wholesome and Fulfilling.
Dr. Nick Notes
Found in high-vibe herbal elixirs nation-wide, Lion’s Mane mushroom is currently quite popular in lives of herbalists and mainstream society alike. This is one of the first medicinal mushrooms I’ve risen in love with, and one that I literally feel the benefits when I choose to take this into my body. Our friend Cameron Meeks (Myriad Mycology) became a local supplier and empowered us to experiment ultrasonically with this mushroom in 2019.
Lion’s Mane fruiting body contains a nerve growth factor which is believed to support neuroplasticity and aiding with memory, focus and general brain function. Traditionally Lion’s Mane is considered a tonic herb which can support the brain with daily usage. When I take ½ - 1 dropperful sublingually for 30-60 seconds, I find a subtle and sustained burst of clarity in the mind, and a minor background of enhanced energy. Usually with our Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Extract Tincture, I witness these enhancements in about 2-3 minutes (a bit longer than a majority of our tinctures).
Lion’s Mane mushroom has been evaluated through many scientific papers (see our references) and suggest a multitude of beneficial functions outside of cognitive function. One review of the literature suggests the following benefits may be conferred from health-promoting properties of the mushroom fruit bodies, mycelia, and bioactive pure compounds: antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipodemic, antisenescence, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function, and depression. 
Studies suggest that Lion’s Mane contains Nerve Growth Factors (NGF) which may contribute to neurogenesis with consistent usage. “Nerve growth factor (NGF) is essential for the maintenance of the basal forebrain cholinergic system. Hericenones and erinacines isolated from the medicinal mushroom Hericium erinaceus can induce NGF synthesis in nerve cells.”  This study also suggested the following conclusion:
“The aqueous extract (as produced by Essential Oil Wizardry) of H. erinaceus contained neuroactive compounds which induced NGF-synthesis and promoted neurite outgrowth in NG108-15 cells. The extract also enhanced the neurite outgrowth stimulation activity of NGF when applied in combination. The aqueous preparation of H. erinaceus had neurotrophic but not neuroprotective activities.”
Our Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Extract is a rich and bioavailable concentrate which is then artisanally blended with a host of other minerals, Structured Spring Water, Organic Craft Spirits (Orange) and most recently enhanced with the patented Champion Water-Soluble C60! Get ready for a whole new level of brilliance in a bottle with our Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Extract Tincture ~ In-Joy!
How to Use
We find for our Ultrasonic Extracts, sublingual absorption held for 30-60 seconds, leads to better subjective absorption / effects. Lion’s Mane may synergize it’s effects with a Bioavailable B-Complex - Paul Stamets has noted synergy with Niacin and another psychotropic mushroom to support neurogenesis.
Try Cycling Usage as Follows (Max): 5 Days On, 2 Days Off ~ 6 Weeks On, 1 Week Off ~ 6 Months On, 1 Month Off
Here’s How We In-Joy Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Tincture:
- Consider using ½ dropperful – 1 dropperful taken sublingually 30-60 minutes first thing in the waking hours to amplify your cognition.
- Infuse ¼ dropperful into our tea to give our morning tonic a boost.
- Typically we use once or twice per day, with or without meal.
Lion’s Mane has been used in buddhist cultures for millenium as a tonic herb. Likely safe for most populations for regular, consistent usage. Do not use if you have a known allergy to Lion’s Mane mushroom.
Ultrasonic Lion’s Mane Tincture is not well-studied for short-term or long-term consumption.
May choose to avoid usage in pregnancy ~ This is an experimental product!
Synergizes Well With: Ultrasonic Cacao Tincture, Ultrasonic Reishi Tincture, Ultrasonic Salvia Tincture, Ultrasonic Skullcap Tincture, Ultrasonic Tulsi Tincture
Cultivation: Organic Practices, Cultivated Locally
Country of Origin: Ashland, Oregon
Extraction Method: Ultrasonic Water Extraction
Parts of Plant Used: Fruiting Body
Lion’s Mane Active Constituents: Includes glycoproteins, ergosterols, polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, galactose, glucose, mannose, xylose), triterpenoids and a vast exploration of myco-specific nutrients including hericenones and erinacines.
- Friedman, Mendel. "Chemistry, nutrition, and health-promoting properties of Hericium erinaceus (lion’s mane) mushroom fruiting bodies and mycelia and their bioactive compounds." Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 63.32 (2015): 7108-7123. 
- Lai, Puei-Lene, et al. "Neurotrophic properties of the Lion's mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia." International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms 15.6 (2013) 
- Lindequist, Ulrike, Timo HJ Niedermeyer, and Wolf-Dieter Jülich. "The pharmacological potential of mushrooms." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2.3 (2005): 285-299. 
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *