CYMBIOTIKA™ The Omega DHA Oil
Cymbiotika The Omega DHA Oil is derived from indoor-grown, non-GMO, wild strain algae. During the extraction process, our algae’s precious cell wall is gently cracked using clean filtered warm water. This method of extraction is critical to keeping the integrity of the DHA intact. Cymbiotika is against the use of all neurotoxic solvents such as hexane or methane. Once the cell wall releases it’s fluid, it is then mixed with the most powerful antioxidant in the world – Astaxanthin. This defines synergy.
Astaxanthin is called the king of the carotenoids, a class of fat-soluble pigments. It is what makes Salmon and Flamingos turn pink, and lobsters and crab red. It is nature's strongest antioxidant! This is especially important with a molecule as unstable as omega-3 DHA, which can easily oxidize and turn rancid. Cymbiotika The Omega DHA Oil contains the perfect amount of astaxanthin to protect it from breaking down. It is 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C and 550 times stronger than vitamin E at protecting from free radicals. Beware of DHA supplements that only contain vitamin E, as that is not enough to protect it.
That is the protection inside of our bottle. Once in our tissues, Astaxanthin places itself next to DHA and will sacrifice itself if DHA is at risk.
Cymbiotika DHA with Astaxanthin creates a powerful synergy. So does Essential Oil Wizardry & Cymbiotika!
When you order from Cymbiotika through the Essential Oil Wizardry website, you will be transported to Cymbiotika’s website. When you order, enjoy this Cymbiotika coupon code: “DOCTAAPPROVED” to save an additional 15% from your order!
Benefits of DHA:
- Hydrates the skin
- Supports brain health (mental endurance, cognitive function, memory)
- Supports the eyes and vision health
- Supports heart health
- Supports fertility, pregnancy, and child development
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports longevity
- Protects and support nerve cells
- Helps balance omega-3 fatty acid ratios
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases quantum tunneling of electrons in our mitochondria
Astaxanthin has been shown in clinical studies to:
– Improve blood flow
– Decrease blood pressure
– Balancing LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
– Support brain, eye, heart and lung health
– Prevent dementia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, male infertility and acute renal failure
– Offer neuroprotection
– Protects against ultraviolet radiation damage
– Decrease C-reactive protein
– Protects against age related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, retinal arterial occlusion, cystoid macular edema and inflammatory eye diseases
– Reduce incidence and proliferation of chemical-induced cancer of the oral cavity, urinary bladder and colon
Docosahexeanoic Acid (DHA) – Extracted from a wild heirloom strain of algae from Nova Scotia. Cultured in a GMP organic certified facility. DHA is one of the most critical nutrients for brain, eye and heart health. Recommended for healthy pregnancy and fetal brain development as well as supporting cognitive function throughout primitive years.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – a long chain Omega 3 known as the “anti-inflammatory” Omega. Well known in the medical communities to prevent stroke and heart disease.
Organic Sea Buckthorn – the only plant to offer all 4 Omega Fatty Acids – 3-6-7-9! Our Seabuckthorn oil is cold pressed, and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Sea Buckthorn is so powerful; it has been used for thousands of years to heal skin wounds, sunburns, and premature wrinkles. It promotes skin and organ elasticity and protects against dryness. Also loaded with vitamin E and quercetin, the perfect food.
Astaxanthin – This strain of algae is called Haematococcus Pluvialis and is sourced from pristine waters in Iceland. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant with broad health implications. Unlike other antioxidants, Astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant. The perfect nutrient for cellular protection, restoring healthy vision and top athletic performance.
PhosphatidylCholine (PC) – A high concentrate phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sun flower lecithin. Traditionally used to support brain and liver health, and lower cholesterol levels. PC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain, which will now enhance the absorption of DHA across the board.
Organic MCT Oil – Cold pressed organic coconut oil. Our MCT contains powerful fatty acids that fight yeast and bacterial growth and have been 3rd party tested to ensure purity. COntains zero mycotoxins.
Organic Monk Fruit – Derived from the fruit luo han guo, native to northern Thailand. This sweetener alternative is safe for those who have insulin sensitivity or on a sugar free diet. Monk fruit is a powerful prebiotic supporting a healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract.
Organic Lemon Oil – Uplifting and cleansing for the mind and palate. Our lemon essential oil is high in terpenes, which provide the perfect defense against bacteria while simultaneously creating a flavor that both children and adults love!
With over 20,000 published scientific papers released since the 1970s, omega-3 fatty acids are the most studied substance on the planet second to aspirin. Over 2,000 human randomized clinical control trials have been conducted on omega-3s.
What makes this product the best DHA supplement, different than other Omega 3 products?
- Delicious flavor with zero fishy aftertaste
- Vegan DHA extracted from Thraustochytriaceae Micro-algae
- China Free
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Wild (Heirloom) Strain
- Gentle water extraction process
- Enriched with antioxidants to preserve freshness
- Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
FREE of chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, seed oils, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugars, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.