This unique refreshing orange extraction differs from most orange extracts – this distillation is taken from the fruit of the orange, rather than the peel resulting in a juicy, sweet essence that will rock your socks!
- Culinary Enhancement
- Great for cleaning household or leather/upholstery
- Mood Enhancer
- Neutralizes harmful bacteria
- Stimulates Immune System
Aromatic Scent: Uplifting, citrus nectar that brightens the mood and smile ~ Refreshing and sweet as distilled orange juice.
Dr. Nick Notes
Citrus is such a versatile and common essential oil, orange essence really differs something unique from other orange extracts. Orange essence is a steam-distilled product using the fruit of the orange. Generally orange oil is extracted using a cold-pressed method from the peels of the orange. The result is a much lighter and sweeter orange essential oil which is something reminiscent to a concentrated orange juice without the sugar content.
Orange essence really works well in a home/office diffuser to spruce up an environment. This essence is incredibly delicious as a culinary enhancement in salad dressings, beverages and chocolate alike. Theoretically, this citrus oil shouldn't cause any sun-sensitivity if applied to the skin since the oil is distilled and not cold-pressed though I have yet to personally test this.
How to Use
- Place 1-10 drops in diffuser
- Inhale deeply and smile profusely
- Rub onto the clothing for a refreshing fragrance
- Infuse 1-3 drops in your favorite salad dressings
- Vaporize 1 drop into the lungs using the FireFly or Essential VAAAPP
May cause severe sun-sensitivity reaction when applied to skin during peak sunlight (theoretically the sensitization agents should have been removed in distillation). Undiluted use may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Do not use on individuals with known citrus allergy.
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Elemi, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit Essence, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Sweet Marjoram, Vanilla, Vetiver, Yarrow
Cultivation: Conventionally Grown
Origin: S. Africa
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Parts of Plant Used: Fruit
Terpenes: D-Limonene (Primarily)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *