CYMBIOTIKA™ (Non-GMO, Wildgrown Algae Source of DHA)
Cymbiotika DHA is derived from indoor-grown, non-GMO, wild strain algae. During the extraction process, our algae’s precious cell wall is gently cracked using clean filtered warm water. This method of extraction is critical to keeping the integrity of the DHA intact. Cymbiotika is against the use of all neurotoxic solvents such as hexane or methane. Once the cell wall releases it’s fluid, it is then mixed with the most powerful anti-oxidant in the world- Astaxanthin. This defines synergy.
Astaxanthin is called the king of the carotenoids, a class of fat-soluble pigments. It is what makes Salmon and Flamingos turn pink, and lobsters and crab red. It is nature's strongest antioxidant! This is especially important with a molecule as unstable as omega-3 DHA, which can easily oxidize and turn rancid. Cymbiotika DHA contains the perfect amount of astaxanthin to protect it from breaking down. It is 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C and 550 times stronger than vitamin E at protecting from free radicals. Beware of DHA supplements that only contain vitamin E, as that is not enough to protect it.
That is the protection inside of our bottle. Once in our tissues, Astaxanthin places itself next to DHA and will sacrifice itself if DHA is at risk.
DHA with Astaxanthin creates a powerful synergy. So does Essential Oil Wizardry & Cymbiotika!
When you order from Cymbiotika through our website, you will be transported to Cymbiotika’s website. When you order Cymbiotika, In-JOY coupon code: “DOCTAAPPROVED” to save an additional 15% from your order!
Benefits of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA):
- Hydrates the skin
- Supports brain health (mental endurance, cognitive function, memory)
- Supports the eyes and vision health
- Supports heart health
- Supports fertility, pregnancy, and child development
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports longevity
- Protects and support nerve cells
- Helps balance omega-3 fatty acid ratios
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases quantum tunneling of electrons in our mitochondria
Astaxanthin has been shown in clinical studies to:
– Improve blood flow
– Decrease blood pressure
– Balancing LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
– Support brain, eye, heart and lung health
– Prevent dementia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, male infertility and acute renal failure
– Offer neuroprotection
– Protects against ultraviolet radiation damage
– Decrease C-reactive protein
– Protects against age related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, retinal arterial occlusion, cystoid macular edema and inflammatory eye diseases
– Reduce incidence and proliferation of chemical-induced cancer of the oral cavity, urinary bladder and colon
Thraustochytriaceae Oil (water extracted algae oil, natural tocopherol as antioxidant), astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis, CO2 extracted), organic lemon oil, organic stevia.
With over 20,000 published scientific papers released since the 1970s, omega-3 fatty acids are the most studied substance on the planet second to aspirin. Over 2,000 human randomized clinical control trials have been conducted on omega-3s.
Flavored with Organic Lemon Oil
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Wild (Heirloom) Strain
- Water Extracted Thraustochytriaceae Microalgae
- Bottled in Miron Glass to protect from oxidation
FREE of chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, seed oils, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugars, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.
Cymbiotika recognizes that we must observe nature to learn and replicate what it does to the best of our ability. In a world where the oceans are polluted and the seafood is not fit for human consumption, Cymbiotika strives to innovate solutions that both honor where we've come from and also where we are going.