This earthy aroma carries the exact likeness to potent coffee grounds in a bottle of oil, excellent for clearing the nose palette and a humbling pick-me-up!
- Conditions Skin
- Invigorates Mind
- Heals bug bites/stings
- Mood Enhancement
- Stimulates Lungs
Aromatic Scent: Strong, rich, aroma of fresh brewed coffee.
Dr. Nick Notes
Coffee (CO2) extract is a full-spectrum experience straight from the plantation to the bottle. This rich, earthy and invigorating essence is truly rich and allows for interesting alchemy both for skin care and as a culinary tool. While I do not drink coffee as I am unusually sensitive to caffeine, this high quality extraction seems to amplify the fragrance of a traditional coffee aroma carrying a complete spectrum of rich notes through single drops.
For wild deep coffee notes to the perfumist, this essence plays well as a background note (it’s very potent) with cocoa, vanilla, cardamom, citrus, vetiver, cedar and other earthy tones. A gourmet chef may see this as a flavor additive and for the true alchemist as a skin care ingredient. Coffee seems to have a way with softening and revitalizing the skin. I’ve actually enjoyed layering my face with a small amount of coffee extract before bed. It’s incredible to experience how quickly it softens the face and seems to create a subtle shine.
Try infusing a few drops of coffee into a diffuser to recreate a morning cup of Joe in the kitchen. Coffee can also be infused into the air as a room deodorizer. Infuse small amounts into the bath tub to tone the skin and uplift your day. As an essence alchemist, I enjoy having bottles of coffee around, to cleanse my aromatic palette. Have fun playing with coffee extract ~ Play well!
How to Use
- Excellent to use in appropriate dilutions (ie. 1 drop 8-16 ounces) tea, coffee or vaporized! Earthy, enriching flavor with invigorating fragrance.
- Try adding 1-2 drops into a cup of coconut ice cream.
- Wonderful skin tonic: infuse 1-3 into jojoba oil and use on the face in the evenings for softer, vitalizing skin properties.
- Rub 3-5 drops onto the body after a shower for an invigorating and cleansing day.
Avoid if overly sensitive to caffeine. Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing. Avoid if experiencing gastritis, insomnia, heart palpitations, or agitation. Not to be used in large doses with muscle spasm; shoulder, neck, or back pain.
Blends Well With: Cocoa, Vanilla, Cardamom, Citrus, Vetiver, Cedar and other earthy tones.
Country of Origin: Italy
Extraction Method: CO2 Select Extract
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *