Bourbon Rose Absolute
$25.00 – $133.00
BOURBON ROSE ABSOLUTE (ROSA BOURBONIANA)
Sultry deep musky Bourbon Rose Absolute brings a new level of awareness to sexy floral-heart tones.
- Elegant Botanical Perfume
- Ingredient In Natural Perfumery
- Skin Tonifying
Aromatic Scent: Rose floral bouquets expressed with honey notes, apricot and musk ~ regal rose blossoms with earthy tones on the dry-down.
Dr. Nick Notes
This expressive extract was first introduced to me from my mentor Ravi Das when I lived at his home crafting blends together in Hawaii (2014). Known by many names, Bourbon Rose, Rose Bourbon or Rose Edward presents an aromatic Rose unlike ANY other species I’ve discovered. Warm hidden layers of honey, musk and earth find themselves under the initial inhale of a deep floral, smoky entrance.
Bourbon Rose Absolute is a special treat that is a MUST for any true Rose lover or Botanical Perfumers collection. Our Rose Bourbon Absolute is in a limited supply and from my mentor’s collector vintage dated 2014 ~ truly aged like a sage, this Rose extract is a gift unlike any other. As Bourbon Rose melds into your skin, the deeper spicy notes soften into a warm honey glaze floral aroma that expands the heart and senses.
Bourbon Rose is my personal favorite ~ the most unique Rose Absolute in my collection and I’m honoured to have the opportunity to share it amongst all individuals whom are drawn to this heavenly Rose.
How to Use
- Combine with your favorite Essential Oils, CO2 Extracts & Floral Absolutes.
- Wear neat or diluted on skin / body as a deep and profound botanical perfume.
- Infuse several drops, or 0.5 - 3% into your favorite personal care products for a drop of tonifying floral heaven.
- Use 1-2 drops in a warm bath, great combined with 1-2 drops of Cedar Atlas and your favorite Magnesium / Sea Salts.
~ Florally Forever ~
Not recommended for internal use.
Blends Well With: African Copal Bark (CO2), Agarwood, Balsam of Peru, Blue Lotus Absolute, Cananga, Cassie Absolute, Cedar Atlas, Frankincense Sacra, Jasmine Flexile, Pink Lotus Absolute, Michelia Alba, Palo Santo, Royal Sandalwood, Black Spruce, Tuberose Absolute, Vanilla (CO2), Vetiver
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted
Parts of Plant Used: Flowers
Terpenes: Citronellol, Methyl eugenol, Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Nerol, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Rhodinyl Acetate, Citronellyl Acetate, Benzyl Acetate, Phenyl Ethyl Formate
Younis, A., Khan, M. A., Khan, A. A., Riaz, A., & Pervez, M. A. (2007). Effect of different extraction methods on yield and quality of essential oil from four Rosa species. Floriculture and Ornamental Biotechnology, 1(1), 73-76.
Last Updated October 30, 2020
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *