Concentrated CO2 Extracted Arnica is a perennial herb that grows in Europe, touted in sports medicine for reducing inflammation and decreasing recovery time.
– Anti-inflammatory (*)
– High in antioxidants
– Muscle / Joint recovery
– Reduce Bruising
– Stimulates circulation
Aromatic Scent: Gently herbaceous ~ smells smooth like healing waves
Dr. Nick Notes
Arnica montana is a flower commonly known as leopard's bane root ~ this flower is high in Sesquiterpene lactones, triterpenediol esters known to reduce inflammation and support recovery in injury. Traditionally used in rheumatism, inflamed joints & muscles, this Organic CO2 Extract of Arnica (standardized to 4% Sesquiterpene lactones) is top-shelf for therapeutic botanical ingredients.
Very popular homeopathic formulation called Heel (by Boiron) contains a succussion (shaking/dilution process) of diluted Arnica montana, amongst other anti-inflammatory plants. Heel is a licensed Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug which has even been accepted into the Olympics to help athlete’s recover pre/post injury. This is quite broad mainstream acceptance for such a robust, beautiful flower! Arnica montana has been historically infused into olive oil over weeks to produce a recovery product for Mediterranean families to speed healing of bruising, aches & pains.
The pure CO2 Extracted Arnica is a gelly-like consistency that stains the clothing and is quite difficult to apply. We’ve taken the liberty to infuse our CO2 Arnica into Fractionated Coconut Oil enhanced with monoatomic minerals extracted from Dead Sea Salt / Celtic Sea Salt over a 1-3 month period. The result is an easy to apply, extremely effective and cost economical Arnica product for your application. Great to support aches, pains, inflammation, increased circulation and reduce bruising well.
How to Use
- Our Arnica Infusion blend can be applied topically as needed without further dilution to radical injury.
- Arnica works as an anti-inflammatory to support bruises, sprains, sore muscles. Try massaging a 10% infused oil into a carrier such as almond, jojoba or coconut oil.
- Can apply directly onto wounds that haven't broken the skin neat or diluted for sensitive skin.
- Add several drops to facial products for skin ailments (ie. acne or eczema)
- Combine with Juniper Berries (CO2) or Sweet Marjoram in a carrier oil for a circulatory stimulatory rub. Add 5% Juniper/Sweet Marjoram, 10% Arnica Infusion into 80% carrier oil (ie. Sesame / Raspberry Seed)
~ Be Blessed ~
Not recommended to apply on open wounds. It is not recommended to use Arnica extract if you are pregnant & nursing. It's recommended to talk to your favorite healthcare provider before using CO2 Extracted Arnica.
Blends Well With: German Chamomile, Helichrysum, Juniper, Lavender Vera, Roman Chamomile, Wintergreen
Country of Origin: Bosnia | Herzegovina
Extraction Method: CO2 Extract
Parts of Plant Used: Flower
Constituents: Sesquiterpene lactones, triterpenediol esters (faradiol- and arnidiolester), (2E,6E)-Farnesol, (Z,Z)-Geranyl linalool, (Z,E)-Geranyl linalool, n-Eicosane, Docosane
Iannitti, T., Morales-Medina, J. C., Bellavite, P., Rottigni, V., & Palmieri, B. (n.d.). Effectiveness and Safety of Arnica montana in Post-Surgical Setting, Pain and Inflammation. Retrieved from
Azimova, S. S., & Glushenkova, A. I. (2012). Arnica montana L. Lipids, Lipophilic Components and Essential Oils from Plant Sources, 55-56. doi:10.1007/978-0-85729-323-7_189
Erlich, S. D., NMD. (n.d.). Arnica. Retrieved from http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/arnica
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *