Cassie Absolute is delightful extract from the flowers of the acacia tree – truly intoxicating, lifting the heart and opening the senses to wonder. One of my FAVORITE pure botanical scents!
- Aids in Transitional Periods
- Enhances Mood
- Use in Botanical Perfumery
Aromatic Scent: Smooth notes of honey, coupled with light green notes ending with a balsamic sparkle of cinnamon.
Dr. Nick Notes
Cassie is truly a gift from the Acacia species, and provides what I believe to be one of the most intoxicating botanical fragrances. Cassie is warm, light, sexy and mature – Acacia has been used experimentally for it’s euphoric and mind-enhancing qualities. This plant species may be recognized for it’s sizable Dimethyltryptamine concentration which has a similar dreamy note.
Cassie Absolute is a solvent extracted botanical extract which pulls the farnesol and delicate aromatics from the flower material of the tall shrub. In one of the photographs is a picture I took from a wild Acacia tree which was thriving in Los Angeles – the flowers were just a gem. This material is rare/exotic and precious – very little adds a deep floral, heart-opening note. Quite sexy and the embodiment of my cosmic lover.
How to Use
- Add 1-2 drops into a lukewarm bath for an experience of royalty.
- Dilute into a carrier oil (5-20%) and wear heavenly on the skin as a botanical perfume.
- Use 1-3 drops in your favorite diffuser, along with other essences to create a delightful lifting, heart expanding blend!
Suggested to dilute before topical application – May cause sensitivity in some individuals. Not clear on safety in nursing, pregnancy.
Blends Well With: Cistus, Frankincense Sacra, Geranium, Jasmine Grandiflorum, Red Mandarin, Mimosa, Neroli, Rhododendron, Violet Leaf
Country of Origin: Egypt
Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted (Absolute)
Parts of Plant Used: Flowers
Terpenes: anisaldehyde, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, butyric acid, coumarin, cresol, cuminaidehyde, decyl aldehyde, eicosane, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, hydroxyacetophenone, methyleugenol, methyl salicylate, nerolidol, palmitic acid, salicylic acid, and terpineol (Duke 1983)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. *